Sunday, November 9, 2008

Is it November or December?


My comment for the week is: Why all the Christmas advertising and sales before Halloween? I like my holidays one at a time.

I spent my blog time this morning trying to put everyone's address on to my blog so that I could easily find everyone. I had them all in and went out of the screen I was in and realized too late that you have to hit the save button. So I started over and I think I left a few out. I really wanted to do it today, because next week I will forget how I got them in there in the first place.
This picture was taken on the Oregon coast. Dave and I traveled there this summer and had a great time.

We have had another busy week and next week will probably be busier. Dave spends a lot of time at the church and I don't know what I'm doing but I never have time to read anymore. I have been quilting lately and trying to finish up old projects. I'll post a few quilts if I can figure out how to get the picture off my camera and onto the computer. That will be next week's lesson. I have now spent about 30 minutes trying to get to a picture on Lisa's folder and copy and paste it in here and I now give up. That's all for this week.

2 comments:

Brie Wheelwright said...

Karen, I love that you're doing a blog. I think it's great and I love being able to keep in touch with everyone now that I'm gone.
Keep it up!
Brie

Nikki Petersen said...

Karen, You are the cutest Grammy ever!! The blog is looking great. You and Lisa will have to give me some tips so that I can make ours cute.