Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's About Time

This was supposed to be the last picture and somehow it got all messed up. I'm tired of messing with trying to move it so it is going to be first. Now I remember why I haven't posted. Crystal my hat is off to you for being such a great blogger.


I know I haven't posted in forever. I usually wait until I have some pictures. But I don't ever take pictures. Anyway Dave has been taking pictures, so here are a couple of updates.

Lisa and Presley at Christmas
Noah, Tayla, and Grammy at Sea World

Dave with his new best friend

Napali Coast

We are at a plantation in Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii

Napali Cruise

This is where we stayed in Princeville.

Dave at Tunnels beach.
I also somehow lost my background. If anyone can help me get it back, let me know.



No comments: